When viewing the New queue within your TriumphPay Audit Dashboard, you will be alerted to other user's presence by a small orange indicator on the Load in question. Sometimes it will appear that this is not displaying correctly, which can lead to confusion regarding who is working on a load at a given time.
There are several reasons why the presence indicator may not be displaying as anticipated, the most frequent being that your browser's cache needs to be refreshed. You can accomplish this by logging out of TriumphPay Audit, clearing your cache and logging back in once again.
How to Clear Your Cache
1. On your computer, open Chrome.
2. Click on More in the upper-right
3. Click More tools
4. Clear browsing data
5. At the top, choose a time range (To delete everything, select All time.)
6. Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
7. Click Clear data.
1. On your computer, open Firefox
2. Click on the three line Menu icon in the upper-right
3. Click on Library.
4. Click on History.
5. Click on Clear Recent History
6. In the Time range to clear: drop-down menu, select Everything.
7. Check the boxes next to Cookies and Cache (uncheck any other boxes which may be selected).
8. Click the Clear Now button.
9. Close all Mozilla Firefox browser windows.
If you are still unable to see presence or have your presence detected, please provide the following information and contact TriumphPay Audit support.
Are multiple individuals unable to see presence, or is it only occurring with one person?
Did the individual clear their cache as requested above?
If no, please request they do so; does this change what presence is displayed?
If yes, please go to the next question.
Are all users who are experiencing this in the same location?
Are they all connecting by the same method?
What is the internet browser and version of the user(s) who are experiencing this issue?
What type of connection is being used? Is it a direct connection or over a Virtual Private Network (VPN)?
If using a VPN: if you connect directly or using another device which is not on the same network, does this change what presence is displayed?
What add-ons are being used on the internet browser in question? Items such as anti-virus and ad-block can interfere with the presence indicator since it changes how the data is transmitted. If you disable the add-ons, does this change what presence is displayed?