TriumphPay Audit can receive and import documents in a number of formats, this guide will provide a basic overview of how documents received via email are handled.
When you sign up for TriumphPay Audit, you will be provided with an email address that ends with @audit.triumphpay.com, messages that are sent to this address will appear in the TriumphPay Audit dashboard.
This process has several requirements:
- Emails must be less than 25MB in total size, or they will be silently rejected by our mail provider.
- Images must be greater than 400px in both height and width
- The image must be in a supported format including:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- .zip containing the above
- Other formats may be supported, please contact TriumphPay Audit support with any questions
Once an email has been received it will take approximately 10 seconds per page to become available.
This is the time it takes TriumphPay Audit to convert the documents to images, perform OCR, and extract required data. TriumphPay Audit staff are notified of any messages that does not completely import in 60 minutes.