TriumphPay offers carriers two ways to upload their paperwork to their Broker: by uploading directly within your Carrier Portal, or by sending the paperwork by email using the provided accounts payable address.
Some Brokers do not accept paperwork through our TriumphPay system. You must make sure you are following the instruction provided on your Rate Confirmation sheet to send your paperwork directly to the broker in this instance.
Submitting paperwork in the Carrier Portal
1. Log in to your TriumphPay Carrier Portal with your username and password.
2. Click on Paperwork, located on the left side.
3. Click Add Paperwork.
4. Enter the information about your broker and load.
5. Upload the required documents. The Rate Confirmations must be labeled; if not, it will be listed as Incomplete.
6. Click Submit. The paperwork will be processed within 24 to 48 business hours.
For additional assistance, please submit a ticket to TriumphPay Support.